We used to be a family who never missed a trip to the hospital once a month. But, things changed over less than a year ago. Somehow, the lifestyle change and new medicines/vitamins opened a door to healthy bodies thus less visits to the doc.
I work online, handling a few people and tons of work. I sleep barely 4 or 5 hours a day. I take a nap yeah, but you can call it a “power nap”, coz it only lasts about 15 minutes. But each time, I feel renewed energy, enough to last me a few more hours and by 8pm, my eyes feel drowsy and my head, reeling.
Hubby works in a posh hotel. He’s a sup and apart from handling his department’s staff, he juggles between 3 other tasks. He comes home tired and sometimes even falls asleep while sitting down. Need I say more?
As for the kids, they both have mild asthma. Sudden changes in weather can make them sick, as well as things that other kids usually shrug off.
So basically, sicknesses were dragging us down to the hospital bed and let’s not forget, draining our savings to a big 0.
Of course like any parent, we looked for solutions. We found some for the kids and luckily, they’re far better and honestly haven’t been sick this first half of the year. If you wanna know why, please READ MY REVIEW HERE.
Hubby and I on the other hand, is taking Conzace. We discovered this nutritional supplement late last year and since then been taking it. Believe me, we have tried many others but to no avail.
For us, we’d love to try new products as long as they are approved by our doctors. I have Diabetes and hyperthyroidism and hubby has thyroid problems too. Luckily, Conzace is one of those few products that’s continuously boosting our immune system thus we haven’t had any major trips to the hospital.
Don’t know anything about this supplement, Conzace? Read on:
When your body is fighting off sickness, it’s actually your white blood cells, your body’s soldiers that do the fighting. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s not enough to strengthen your white blood cells.
How can Conzace help?
Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity. Conzace is a nutritional supplement that provides synergistic antioxidant properties that helps improve the body’s immune system, to fight against sickness.
· Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg)
· Vitamins A & E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E)
· Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
Call to Action
· Search ‘white blood cells’ online and you can find out the truth about immunity
· Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though)
Additional info on the product:
· All nutrients in Conzace have antioxidant properties.
· Conzace SRP is P12.40. It’s available in Mercury, Watson’s and other drugstores.
· It’s the #1 Prescribed multivitamin for Heavy Duty Immunity. It’s been prescribed by doctors for years.
· Format: soft gel capsule
Please watch this video for a quick easy explanation:
Much has improved since we started this religiously. I don’t easily get sick now more so when the weather changes. If we do get occasional colds and cough, it’s gone in 2 or 3 days unlike before which lasts for a week then a visit to the doc for antibiotics. We feel more alive during peak hours of work too.
If you’re looking for a supplement that works, you can try Conzace too. But, it’s important to mention this to your physician before taking it more so if you have certain diseases.
Conzace – For Heavy Duty Immunity
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/conzace
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ImmunoGuide
**This is not a sponsored post but an honest review of a product I have tried and still using.**