I’ve already seen some photos of people sleeping in their lines, waiting for stores to open. I’ll do the same too just to grab huge deals. I just hope that nobody gets hurt when the stores’ doors finally open. I’m sure you guys want to get great deals too, just be safe.
Anyway, it’s Black Friday online too and I’m looking into buying Alexander Reeds at WWBW, they might have this on sale. You don’t have to wait in line to get inside your fave store, you can browse the net and shop online. It beats waiting and sweating with thousands of people grabbing every item they can get.
Here are some of the stores’ Black Friday schedules:
NOTE: Opening and closing hours may vary depending on location.
- Best Buy: 12 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday
- Bloomingdales: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Black Friday
- Costco: 7 a.m on Black Friday
- J.C. Penney: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Black Friday
- Kmart: 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving day and 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Black Friday
- Kohl’s: 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Black Friday
- Macy’s: 12 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday
- Michael’s: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Thanksgiving
- Office Depot: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Black Friday
- Old Navy: 12 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday
- Radioshack: 6 a.m.
- Sears: 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Thanksgiving to 9:00 p.m. on Black Friday
- Target: 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving to 11 p.m. on Black Friday
- Toys R Us: 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving to 11 p.m. on Black Friday
- Walgreens: Open 24 hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday in some locations
- Walmart: 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving to 10 p.m. on Black Friday
Enjoy your Black Friday shopping and Happy Thanksgiving!
* Store schedules source – Huffington Post