Online lifestyle destination and eCommerce pioneer Lazada brings the holiday spirit closer to the hearts of Filipinos with its recently wrapped 12.12 Grand Pamasko Sale. From its signature fast and free shipping to its wide array of trendy and affordable products, it delivered the essence of #PaskongPinoy just in time for Christmas.
“12.12 is the biggest opportunity for us to make sure that the giving tradition of Filipino consumers lives on. Our teams went all out to deliver the best shopping experience, the best deals, and fast and free shipping. By connecting brands and sellers with more consumers, everyone wins during the most festive season of the year,” says Carlos Barrera, Lazada Philippines CEO.
Here’s a quick rundown of how Ka-Lazadas went all out during 12.12:
- Shoppers got their hands on their Christmas buys thanks to Lazada Logistics’ quick and reliable service. The fastest shipped item was delivered within Metro Manila on the same day the order was placed, while the fastest shipped item delivered to Cebu and Davao arrived just the next day after shoppers checked out their carts!
- What better to give than the gift of choice? Shoppers showed their love with gift cards, with it becoming one of the hottest-selling products, amounting to a 44X increase during the sale period compared to a normal day. For friends and families who would enjoy a treat for themselves, this certainly makes for the perfect gift for Christmas.
- What’s a holiday season without the holiday glam? As Filipinos step out for fancy Christmas parties, they were sure to cop the trendiest and authentic makeup products for the ‘gram – Maybelline Superstay 24H Full Coverage Liquid Foundation, Maybelline Colossal Curl Bounce Mascara, Viyline Liquid Tint, and MAC Face Set with Prep + Prime Fix. Not to forget skincare! Fairy Skin Sunscreen was also furiously sought after within the first 12 minutes of 12.12.
- Ka-Lazadas also showed their love for trendy fashion pieces with “Sandals for Women” being the most searched item of 12.12! Carts are now party-ready with best-selling Gingham tops, summer shorts, and Korean accessories.
- Noche Buena season also prompted shoppers to stock up on holiday kitchen essentials, including cheese, all-purpose cream, and beverages. Groceries saw a 17X increase in new buyers during the first day of the sale! It truly is an exciting time to be whipping something up in the kitchen with loved ones.
Still relishing the holiday sale? Get the best deals with fast and free shipping when you add to cart now!