I love Tex-Mex food so long as it’s not super spicy. My faves are fajitas, nachos, and chili con carne while drinking Margarita and listening to cool music. Gee, I’m getting carried away and I haven’t started the main post yet lol.
Anyway, I recently got invited to taste the flavorful dishes over at Fiery Style at Resorts World Manila. Excited of course coz I heard so many good things about this resto from friends. Craved while browsing their photos hahaha.
I won’t bore you with chit-chats, instead will make this a photo-blog post so that you too will crave and rush over to the nearest Fiery Style branch 🙂
There were plenty more served but I guess the above menu is enough to make you crave. Believe me, this is one resto you shouldn’t miss in case you’re shopping around Newport Mall.
* Price is definitely worth it though it’s not that expensive and besides, most of their food can be shared, unless you’re a huge eater 🙂
* You should definitely eat the Fiery Nachos as fast as you can coz it will crumble down.
* If you’re allergic to spices or don’t like it too hot to handle, you can tell them and they can customize your order.
* If you love meat, the Galleon of Bones is a must to order and I’m pretty sure your whole bunch will be able to finish it to the bones.
* The Lord of the Wings is to die for! I was able to taste one of the Hot, Hot, Hot and Jalapeños variants and though I don’t like chili, it’s a must try!
* I love their version of Mango Margarita though I asked the waiter to lower down the Tequila from 1 jigger to just half or I won’t be able to go to my next event lol.. The blend was perfect!
* The ambiance is a true Mexican style but I would like it a bit dimmer when the night comes so I can enjoy the band outside.
* The only Tex-Mex resto I visited which really brought back a lot of memories during college days when the whole gang trooped at Tia Maria’s for a round of zombies, tequilas, and margaritas!
Overall rate – 4.5 stars! Why? I would love to visit some other time when the waiters are not aware that I’m a food blogger. This way, I’d know how they truly act with customers 🙂 Otherwise, I’m satisfied and the food was really on par with Tex-Mex cuisine!
Fiery Style can be found at the Second Floor, Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila, Pasay City. They also have other branches at Mall of Asia, Filinvest Alabang, Okada, and I heard they will or already have one at BGC.
For updates and promos, check out Fiery Style’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/fierystylesouthwesterngrillRWM/.